We are currently searching for a Senior Air Quality Consultant to play a significant role in the future development of the business.
Senior Air Quality Consultant: Role Description
You will be joining an expanding consultancy where projects range from single source dispersion studies, through to complex, multi-source industrial emission appraisals and large scale road vehicle exhaust emission modelling. Undertaking air quality and odour assessments, as well as ambient and indoor air quality monitoring campaigns, for land development and industrial compliance, you will be involved in all aspects of project management and client liaison. You will therefore require excellent communication skills and attention to detail, as well as technical proficiency and commercial acumen.
Ideally you will have at least three years UK consultancy background, though we’d be delighted to hear from more or less experienced members of the air quality community. We feel the opportunity would be ideal for an existing Consultant who is looking to expand their capabilities and grow into a Senior Consultant position.
Our workload requires proficiency in the dispersion modelling of roads and point sources using ADMS, as well as project management and business development skills.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who can provide both technical and commercial input into the growing air quality business, as well as provide team and project leadership. The role would suit an applicant wanting excellent prospects for rapid career progression, responsibility for both technical and commercial outputs, exposure to a wide range of projects and the opportunity to play a significant role in the future development of the business.
We believe that a positive working environment breeds productivity, meaning that an individual’s needs and opinions are always taken into consideration in order to allow the company to operate at its very best. Being a member of the Redmore team is a partnership which aims to ensure all staff are engaged in the company’s future and can share in the successes it brings.
Senior Air Quality Consultant: Duties
- Undertaking Air Quality and Odour Assessments.
- Design and management of air quality monitoring campaigns.
- Dispersion modelling of roads and industrial emissions.
- Production of Odour and Dust Management Plans.
- Input into Environmental Permit Applications and Abatement Options Appraisals.
- Preparation of factual and interpretative reports.
- Responsibility for multiple projects and own client base.
- Production of quotes and tenders.
- Development of client relationships and input into marketing strategy.
- Mentoring and technical support for junior staff.
Senior Air Quality Consultant: Requirements
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation.
- At least 3-years UK air quality consultancy experience.
- Able to manage own projects from initial proposal to final invoice.
- Knowledge of standard methodologies for assessment of road vehicle, industrial and dust emissions.
- Membership of relevant professional body (IAQM/IEMA).
- Experience of business development/marketing would be advantageous.
- As we work throughout the UK a full driving licence is required.
Applying for the Role
If you are interested in applying for the role then please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Alternatively, please do not hesitate to get in touch should you wish to discuss any aspect of the opportunity in further detail.