Air Quality Monitoring
As high pollution levels make headlines throughout the UK, the need for air quality monitoring is ever increasing. Whether this be in support of an Environmental Permit Application, a planning submission or regulatory compliance, Redmore Environmental can offer complete testing services for your monitoring requirements.
Air Quality Monitoring Services
Redmore Environmental is able to provide a wide range of air quality monitoring services, including:
- Ambient air quality monitoring using continuous and periodic methods
- Passive nitrogen dioxide diffusion tube monitoring in line with Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) guidance
- Baseline air quality monitoring studies in support of the residential, commercial and industrial development
- Process emissions quantification and characterisation
- Stack emissions monitoring
- Odour monitoring including emission sampling and quantification
- Field odour assessments
- Indoor air quality testing
- Monitoring to determine compliance with Building Research Establishment Assessment Method (BREEAM) standards
- Ambient and stack bioaerosol measurement
- Workplace exposure monitoring for COSHH Regulations
With all work undertaken in accordance with relevant British Standards and industry best practice guidance, you can be sure of the accuracy of all returned results, as well as having confidence all data will be accepted by the relevant regulatory or reviewing body.
Why undertake Air Quality Monitoring?
The level of atmospheric pollution in the air we breathe is of increasing concern, so much so that accurate air quality measurement is requested for many reasons, such as to prove regulatory compliance with stated emission limits, to assess the suitability of a site for sensitive development or determine potential issues for occupants of new buildings. Due to the level of scrutiny the obtained results are placed under, it is vital you instruct a specialist team who can supply the level of required accuracy.
Redmore Environmental has a substantial level of experience in air quality monitoring and is able to develop bespoke ambient or internal surveys to address your specific needs.
Atmospheric Emissions Experts
Redmore Environmental has worked with some of the largest industrial operators within the UK to determine both their emissions and associated impact on air quality around their sites. The knowledge gained on these projects, as well as that from smaller baseline surveys in support of planning applications, can now be used to support your aims. This ensures the right monitoring solution can be identified and utilised to provide you with the results you need.
We work with you from initial consultation to ensure the project scope is tailored to your specific requirements. Utilising our extensive range of monitoring equipment, we are able to develop and complete bespoke ambient or internal surveys for any project.
We have been involved in a diverse range of projects, from completion of Indoor Air Quality Testing at residential properties to the development and delivery of complex emissions monitoring programmes at large-scale industrial facilities. This knowledge can now be used on your project to provide robust and timely air quality consultancy advice.
Some examples of our successfully delivered projects include:
- Alne Material Recycling Facility, York
- XYZ Building, Spinningfields, Manchester
- Eastham Refinery, Ellesmere Port
- Heysham, Lancashire
- Oak Lane, Calf Heath, Staffordshire
- Pets Choice, Blackburn
- GP Plantscape Composting Facility, Blantyre
For further information on how we can assist with your project or to request a quote or proposal, please call today or contact us online.